Windows services begin working when windows starts even if you are not logged in, however windows applications will not run till
you login. It is necessary at times to have a windows application start automatically when the system is rebooted, therefore the need to
How To Automatically Logon To Windows 7
- Click on Start and then enter the following command in the search box:
Press the ENTER key.
This command will load the Advanced User Accounts Control Panel applet.
- In the Users tab, uncheck the box next toUsers must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
- Click on the Apply button at the bottom of the User Accounts window.
- When the Automatically Log On dialog box appears, enter the user name you wish to automatically login to Windows 7 with. Then enter your account password in the two fields where it's asked.
Click the OK button.
- Click OK on the User Accounts window to complete the process.
From now on, when your PC starts up, Windows 7 will log on automatically.