We have been unable to "discover" schedules from an N4 supervisor into an AX JACE. On page 12 of the "AX to N4 Migration Guide" it indicates that "Discovery of schedules is unavailable". On page 13 of the same guide, it does say that "Niagara 4 schedules can be imported by AX stations".
So, if you follow these steps, you should be able create an import of a schedule like we did:
- Log into the AX 3.8 JACE
- Open the NiagaraNetwork
- Open the NiagaraStation for the supervisor
- Open the Niagara Schedule Device Ext
- Change the view to the Niagara Schedule Import Manager
- Click on the New button
- Select the type of schedule you want to import from the supervisor and click on the OK button
- Enter the name as the same name of the schedule that you want to import from the supervisor
- Enter the schedule ID as the slot path to the schedule in the supervisor (e.g. slot:/Schedules/Main_Office)
- Enable the schedule and click on the OK button
Now, if you select that schedule from the list and click on the Import button, it should connect and successfully import the schedules from the supervisor into the JACE.
A basic solution would be as follows:
An N4 station supports discovering Niagara network proxy points from an AX station. However, an AX station does not support discovering Niagara network proxy points from an N4 station. You can manually create Niagara network proxy points in the AX station for the N4 station and they should function.