Inetsupervisor must have a valid user logged in proir to operation. There may be times in which a site does not want to bother with having user's login with specific names and passwords. In this case there are 2 way's to have Inetsupervisor auto-login when a user begins a browsing session.
Hardcode a user name and password for start-up:
1. Open the website in Dreamweaver(or your web-authoring tool)
2. Find the webpage QFrLeft.aspx
3. Open the page in code view
4. Find the variable named params
5. Add a parameter named autologin and give it a value of the username and password you wish to have as the common login. The parameter is case sensitive and the username and password need to be separated by a comma. Name first followed by the password.
Feed a user name and password from URL parameters:
The user name and password can be feed from the URL and automatically log-in based on that information. This can be useful for people that visit a specific site regularly and do not want to type the log-in information each time.
1. Add the information to the end of the website url. i.e. http://127.0.0.1/hmi/qframeset.aspx?autologin=q,q
Note the full web address is necessary (qframeset.aspx). The parameter autologin is case sensitive and the username and password need to be separated by a comma. Name first followed by the password. This url based autologin will override the hardcoded value if both are used. This is useful if there is a common username and password for most user's, but a separate administrative set can be kept and used to view admin level functionallity.